- Links to the online Registration Form and Eligibility Form are given below
- A registration fee of Rs.200/- (cash only) will have to be handed over at the registration desk on the day of the tournament
- Last date for registration is Friday, 01st December 2023
- The tournament is open to the first 80 registrants
- Eligibility Form
- Download, print, fill in and have the Eligibility Form attested by your school Principal
- Save a digital copy of the same. You will need to upload this form as part of the Online Registration process along with a digital copy of proof of age document.
- Online Registration Form
- Fill in the online registration form
- Upload a digital copy of your Eligibility Form
- Upload a digital copy of proof of age document
Event Details & Schedule
Head Start Friendship Games Golf Championship 2023
04 (Monday) December 2023
Karnataka Golf Association (KGA), Bangalore
Stroke Play (Categories A, B) / Stableford (Categories C, D, E)
‘A’ – Grade 12 and below
‘B’ – Under 15 (Should not have reached their 15th birthday on the day of the Event)
‘C’– Under 13 (Should not have reached their 13th birthday on the day of the Event)
‘D’ – Under 11 (Should not have reached their 11th birthday on the day of the Event)
‘E’ – Under 9 (Should not have reached their 9th birthday on the day of the Event)
The Head Start Friendship Games Golf Championship is open to girls and boys who are studying in Grades 1 to 12, who are amateur golfers and hold a valid Golf Handicap.
The tournament is open to girls/boys who are amateur golfers and are studying in schools (Grades 1 to 12) in or outside India. If it is discovered that children from higher classes or children who are overage are taking part they will be disqualified. We will be appointing a technical officer to scrutinise the age proof documents submitted by the participants.
Each School entry must be accompanied by a certification from its Principal and photocopies of the Date of Birth certifying that the participating children are below the respective age category.
|A BOYS||Black Tees|
|B BOYS||White Tees|
|C BOYS||Green Tees|
|D BOYS||Red Tees|
|E BOYS||Special Tees (150 yards)|
|A/B GIRLS||White Tees|
|C GIRLS||Green Tees|
|D GIRLS||Red Tees|
|E GIRLS||Special Tees (150 yards)|
All participants will be allowed the use of caddies. Caddies only from the pool available at the KGA are allowed to caddie. Parents/Guardians and outside caddies are not allowed. Caddie fees are to be paid by the participant.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
All participants will be given breakfast at 6:45am. Lunch will be provided for players after their round of golf. Parents can purchase coupons for food and beverages from Caddie Master/Reception.
KUMAR – 9844828811 / 7204663430
Mr. ASHOK. S – 9986180337 at the KGA